71)Which would you choose: a high-paying job with long hours that would give you little time with family and friends or a lower-paying job with shorter hours that would give you more time with family and friends? Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

answer 1)Some people may prefer to have a lower-paying job as long as the job asks for shorter working hours so they can have more free time spending with their friends and family. However, I would rather be given a higher-paying job with longer hours, even if I would have little time with my friends and family. I do not much care about the free time spending with my friends and family nowadays; I really care about the money. Besides, all my friends and my family members are usually busy in working. Furthermore, if I do not earn a lot of money, I cannot spend my free time with my friends and family happily.

I really care about the money because my budget is too tight nowadays. I am so poor a student. The tuition is too high, but I have to pay it. I also have to pay my rentals of room and pay the board. I have to pay the transportation fares, the books, the clothes and a lot of daily supplies. All these seem to be a heavy financial burden to me. So, I have to look for a job that could offer me higher salary.

My friends and my family members are all very busy all day long. Some of them are busy in working; others are busy in studying. They are usually having little free time to spend with their friends and families, including me. If I were given a shorter hours job and more free time, I could not meet them frequently either. But the money I would have lost.

Besides, even if my friends or my family and I have managed to find out some leisure time to spend together, if I have not gotten enough money, where the fun will be? Any meeting or party costs a fortune, even the simplest picnic. If we have no money to be spent for our gathering, we have to just sit over there and chat. We will feel boring sooner. Knowing this, I am eager for a higher-paying job so that I can get the money ready for the meetings in the future.

For all these reasons, I would like to have a higher-paying job to support myself and earn enough money to meet my busy friends and family someday later. Although this job cannot offer me more time to spend with my friends and family now, I believe that I will compensate it after I have become some kind of millionaire in the future.


answer 2: In any society, people have to work and keep the wolves out of the door. Should I have chance to select between a high-paying job with long hours and lower-paying job with shorter hours, I would prfer to the job with low-paying and shorter hours because I want to have fun with my family and my friends after keeping the wolves out of my door.

It has been claimed that the more money you earn, the more happy you are. So this argument goes on, some people think the high-paying job with long hours is better. However, the survey indicated that the employees working in IT areas in the silicon vallege can not have time to date with their girlfriends because of their long working hours. Indeed, most of them have to work more than 15 hours every day, how could they find time to meet new friends? Althrough most of them have high salary, they have not time to enjoy the romantic stories and find the true love in their lives.

Moreover, job with over long working hours is harmful to our health. Time is fair to everyone, so working hours and our spare time are exclusive. The more time you spend on the job, the more stressful you are. Moreover, even the machine needs to be lubricated. How could human being can stand the long time over work job? In the world, nothing is more important than our health.
In addition, job with shorter working hours enable me to have time enjoy the deversity of life. With shorter working hours job, I can spend more time our my lovely baseball game, watch the movies with my girlfriends or read novel.

Anyway, only with the shorter working hours job can I enjoy the easy life and find out the colorful spirit of life. Can you image the life without the time to date with your lovely girlfriend?


No comments:

Post a Comment