44)Some people like to travel with a companion. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Traveling is a common hobby for people around the world these days. While there are some people who like to travel with a companion, there are other people who prefer to travel alone. There are definitely pros and cons associated with each preference. As for me, I prefer to travel with another person because sometimes traveling can be lonely, and it is also safer if I am traveling with a companion.

One reason why I prefer to travel with one or more people is that sometimes traveling alone can get lonely. However, if I am traveling with someone, I can ease that lonely feeling. For example, if I am touring around Europe visiting museums and looking at famous sites, I might want to share that experience and talk about what I am looking at. If I am visiting a museum with a companion, we can discuss the art and share opinions about what we are seeing, but if I am alone, there will be no one to talk to. Traveling with a companion also makes eating, flying, shopping and other activities more interesting because sharing in the experience is part of the fun.

Another reason is that traveling with a friend or in a group is much safer than traveling alone. For instance, what if I am hiking on a mountain alone in a foreign land and I get injured? If I am traveling alone, probably no one will come along to help me, but if I am traveling with a companion, that person can go for help. In addition, in every country there are thieves and other types of bad people that take advantage of tourists. Criminals would be more reluctant to bother two people traveling together than they would one person on their own. This is an especially important point for female travelers or for people traveling in an unstable environment.

Sometimes, it is nice to travel alone and it is okay to do that, but if I had to choose between traveling alone and traveling with a companion, I would be most likely to choose traveling with a companion. I prefer that way because it is very lonely traveling alone with no one to talk to and it is safer to travel with a companion in case of an emergency. I am sure that most people would agree with those two points.


No comments:

Post a Comment