53)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important aspect of a job is the money a person earns. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Although many people may not agree with me, I personally believe that there are several aspects in a job that are more important than the money I can earn doing it. Working in a good environment, having enough free time to enjoy my private life and liking what I do are some of these characteristics.

Working in a good environment is important. Everyday, in my job, I come in contact with my colleagues and my manager. Since I have to interact with them, it is very important that they are friendly and cooperative. It will help me to work better. A bad colleague could make my life at work impossible, and would push me to hate my job.

Having a work that gives me enough free time is important. It is useless to have a job that allows me to earn a lot of money, but that doesn’t give me the time to enjoy it. I prefer to receive a smaller salary, but to be able to see my friends at night, or to pass the weekends at home with my family, instead of working all the time.

Liking my job is important. I have to do it not just for a day, but for years, if not for the rest of my life. If I don’t love what I do, I won’t feel satisfied with myself and realized, no matter how much money I will earn. I will probably feel frustrated and depressed. I don’t know how many will agree but, to me, the quality of my life is priceless.

It is important that your job gives you a good salary. However, it is more important to have a job that you like, and that allows you to enjoy your private life. There is no doubt that money is useful, but you can sacrifice the quality of your life to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment